What should you expect from myself for the New Year? Where do I begin?
So many "Goals" but not enough time. How many of you hear yourself saying the same thing?
You don't want to set your expectations to low and you don't want to set them to high either. The key is to establish "Three Personal Goals" and "Three Business Goals". With the understanding you can always add goals as you complete them. Think of it as a "Marketing Strategy".
"Three Personal Goals"
1. Live a "Healthier Life", and help my family do the same.
2. Plan a relaxing vacation for this Summer.
3. Finish projects on the house. This is a separate list to complete but if I complete two or three things on this list it's still an accomplishment.
"Three Business Goals"
1. Increase illustration projects, from completing 6 a year to 10 a year.
2. Ready for submission, "Oh Where, Oh Where, has My Shoelaces Gone?", story-board sketches need completed and three final illustrations prior to submitting.
3. Ready for submission, "Roggie's Pet Froggie", story-board sketches need completed and three final illustrations prior to submitting.
Do you have a key word for the New Year?
I've chosen the word "Determination" which can be applied to all of the above goals.
I hope you're able to successfully accomplish your "Goals" in the "Year 2009".